State of Natural Resources Report (SoNaRR) for Wales
This report is being published in two parts.
What's available now:
- The summary report.
- Introduction and conclusions.
- The assessments against the four aims of SMNR.
- Natural resource registers related to Wales's broad ecosystems and global impact.
- Technical evidence that informed the summary report and assessments.
- An updated assessment of evidence needs which have been identified during the assessments for SoNaRR2020. These will be used to prioritise filling of evidence gaps for future assessments of Wales’s achievement of SMNR.
Wales can bridge the gap between where it is now and where it needs to be to achieve a sustainable future
The 2020 assessment of sustainable management of natural resources in Wales
How we have assessed the sustainable management of natural resources